Today I wanted to talk about the more than 100 times in life where I've had the privilege to be a Blessing and Be Blessed by others. God planned my healing from all this, since I came to Dublin, He has not even once given me the opportunity to play the roles I played back in Cape Town, I have been the helped, served, the list goes on and I have learnt a lot more about the Grace and Healing power of God and His love overflowing: (not sure why but this image came to mind)
Like a poem I read today, some are like tree leaves, fickle and blown away easily, some are like branches, slightly stronger than leaves but will break when there's too much weight on them, then there's roots that are built to hold you up and support you!!
I am thankful for all the roots in my tree of life today :) I am experiencing joy of life, even as I look at past hurts, I think this is what it means to "count it all JOY"
Can you imagine being like the autumn leaves in someone's life? At least branches don't fall off in autumn, the roots in the tree below must be so big, it's branches could carry lots of weight too!
Can you imagine being like the autumn leaves in someone's life? At least branches don't fall off in autumn, the roots in the tree below must be so big, it's branches could carry lots of weight too!

No comments:
Post a Comment