I've cut out a few toxic people from my life, and I feel lighter, I've also decided to spend time on meaningful relationships instead of trying to be everywhere at the same time. These were not difficult decisions to make, I think that is the path God laid for me; some paths had to be cul de sacs leading to nowhere!!
I have been meditating on this verse: Psalm 90:12 " Lord, Teach us to number our days,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom"
Numbering my days; that means- if I had 6 months to live, there's many things I would not be doing right not...question is why am I spending time on them now; why I am not doing those things that I'd do if I know my days were numbered. I truly dont know if i have less or more than 6months, so that is why my prayer is "Psalm 90:12 " Lord, Teach us to number our days,
that we may gain a heart of wisdom"
This means there are changes that I need to seek God to help me with, this may be a scary process and I just need to remember:
Proverbs 29:25 (NLT) - Fearing people is a dangerous trap,
but trusting the Lord means safety.
Galatians 1:10 (NIV) Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people?If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ
Samuel 15:24 - I have sinned; I have indeed transgressed the command of the Lord and your words, because I feared the people and listened to their voice.
Reflecting on God's calling for me to make changes in my life, I am focusing on my family, and for once in a long time, am ok with not trying to save the world!
| We journey on (my husband and I) |
| Father and daughter :) |
| My son :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment